Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Potato Lasagna


Lasagna has got to be one of the BEST Itailian foods ever! This is an "Americanized" version, it's pretty good too, and maybe quicker. I bet even garfield would eat it! Well, he eats almost anything. LOL Someone at my church brings it to potluck once a month, and it's sooo good, I had to try making it myself.

All you gotta do is... get a large cassarole dish...



  • fry up a couple onions,

  • cook up some lasagna noodles (half a box),

  • get some shredded cheese (or goat cheese, which I like)

  • and mash up some potatoes. (The mashed potatoes should have a bit more milk than usual because they need to be easier to spread.)'

  • add a Tablespoon or two of dried Parsley

If you're short on time, (or really hungry) use potato buds instead of having to peel and mash 5 lbs. of potatoes! I think when I used the potato buds I made 14 servings (something like half the box).


Layer those things together.

Set the oven to 350-400 degrees and bake for like a half hour or so. Just keep an eye on it until it looks firm enough.

No comments: